Attendance: Danielle Bolduc, Sharyn Sasserson, Gigi Johnson, Lyvie Beyrent, Nin Onos, Kelly Shumway-Boudreau
- GHS: Band director, Lyvie Beyrent, requested funding for Smart Music program for band. Meadowbrook usually picks up the expense, but she hadn’t heard back from Meadowbrook after their season. Pops picked up the expense for the first trimester.
- The program supports50 kids, and is used on Chrome books. The students play music and Lyvie can access the accounts and see how the students are doing. The cost is$399. Gigi motions to approve. Kelly 2nd motion. Approved
- Should we extend it to mid January? It’s been slow to start. Last year we had 144 members.
- 100 memberships this year, including sponsors from the fundraiser. Last year there was better participation from GES and GHS.
- It was decided to extend it until January 5th (Friday after vacation)
- Clothes are in and sorted. The items will get dropped off at GES and GMS for pick-up
- If anyone wants to get the clothes personalized for $5 they just have to bring the item back to Body Covers and she’ll do them.
- Need parent volunteers. Jenn Kelly will do a VSC sign up.
Esther Kennedy will be doing her presentation at the January meeting
January meeting will be January 10th at 6:30 in the GES library